Head of Marketing
Salary – competitive salary based on experience + benefits
Reports to – Managing Director
Based at Urban Golf Smithfield
Urban Golf is London’s original indoor golf venue. Since opening our doors in 2004, the Urban Golf brand has become synonymous with simulator golf in the UK. As well as operating our 11-sim venue in central London, we also provide sales and installation services for both commercial and residential simulators, and have recently launched Urban Golf at Home – a full-service indoor golf consultancy focused on the fast-growing domestic simulator market.
Our founder and managing director James Day is recognised as one of the world’s authorities on simulator technologies and golf equipment, and is a leading commentator on the modern game under the Urban Custom Clubs sub-brand.
This is an incredibly exciting time for to join a market-leading brand in a fast-growing category. We have ambitious plans to grow our business nationally and internationally, offering amazing opportunities for join our team and help us realise those ambitions.
As Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing activities across the Urban Golf business. Working closely with colleagues and third-party suppliers, duties will include:
· Managing digital campaigns using email, paid social media & display channels
· Managing the production of content for our web and social media channels, including copywriting, shooting & editing video and photography
· Setting KPIs and producing regular reports and analysis of activity
· Working on media relations and influencer marketing activity with contacts across golf, hospitality, lifestyle and technology sectors
· Conceiving and managing in-venue promotions, including production of marketing materials and briefing staff
· Sourcing and managing partnerships with brands, suppliers and individuals, including in-venue events (including evenings and weekends)
· A willingness to muck in with whatever needs to be done – we’re a small team with big ambitions
We’re looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to join a small team at an exciting time for the business. You’ll need to demonstrate:
· Minimum five years’ marketing experience, ideally in a hospitality environment
· Familiarity with all the digital tools you’ll need to produce and distribute high quality content, including web CMS, CRM, Adobe Creative Suite etc
· Experience managing agencies and freelancers to deliver activity on-time and on-budget
· Proven ability to set your own agenda – to conceive and execute ideas, find solutions and to get stuff done!
· You don’t have to be a great golfer, but a knowledge and passion for the game would definitely be an asset
Please send a CV and a short cover note introducing yourself to email@example.com by Friday 17 November.